Experience Never Gets Old!
An ideal retirement business meets these criteria:
- You do not have to work in a fixed location. Therefore don’t open a storefront, restaurant, or bed & breakfast.
- You are not required to maintain certain hours of work. You do not have to work a 40 hour week from 9 to 5. You work when you want for as long or as little as you want. It depends on you.
- You will not have employees. You will not have to deal with a payroll and employee management issues. You do the work yourself or out-source to subcontractors.
- You need little or no capital investment. You should be protecting the funds you have and not putting them at risk. This also means you should not be holding inventory.
- Your product(s) should be unique to you. Don’t sell something that customers can buy elsewhere, especially from major department stores.
- Your business should be about something that interests you. If you are not excited about your topic, other’s won’t be either.
- You do not need specialized skills, licenses, or certifications.
- You cannot be fired as you will no be dependent on one boss.
In other words, you can earn money from your own retirement business and STILL REMAIN RETIRED!
Here’s how it works…
Create an ecommerce website using either WooCommerce or Shopify
We will provide you with a functioning website and teach you how to use it. Additionally, you can sell your products on various marketplaces including Etsy, eBay, and Amazon.
You can pick any niche that interest you: Pets, Location and Travel, Careers, Hobbies, Sports, Lifestyle, Family & Relationships, Seasonal, Humor, or a combination (such as niche + location).
Design Products and integrate with Print on Demand
Using royalty-free images and text, you can create an unlimited number of customized products that are uniquely yours. We’ll show you how to determine what is selling so you can apply it to your niche and make your own designs at no cost. These designs can be applied to a large number of products from t-shirts and coffee mugs to towels, curtains, and even shoes!
Items are automatically uploaded into your website.
Print on Demand Company fulfills orders and dropships to your customers
All you have to do is market and sell your products – the Print on Demand company will not only create your products on the fly, but ship them to your customers using your address!
Let’s say for example that a customer orders a coffee mug from your site. The order is sent automatically to the fulfillment company who prints the mug with the selected design, and ships it to your customer.
First, you need a design.
We are going to show you how to get free designs and modify them to make them truly unique.
One oF A Kind
The products you create and sell on your online store are uniquely yours. You can print your designs / sayings on hundreds of different types of blank products using a dye sublimation process, so the dye actually becomes part of the product itself.
Let’s say that you have a keen interest in Labradoodles and want to start a dog store for like-minded Labradoodle owners. Rather than competing with Pet’s Mart or Chewy, you can grab a free image at Pixabay, Pexels, or similar site, modify it using LunaPic or Canva, then upload it to Printful or Printify and create products that aren’t available anywhere else.
Auto-Generated Mockup Images
Don’t worry about buying products for inventory and photographing them, as all images are automatically generated and uploaded into your store.
This is truly the best retirement job anyone could ask for! Low cost, minimal hours, and great potential for a part-time or full-time income.
Visit our shop on this site for some ideaos, or request a demo today!